There’s plenty to enjoy at The Lodge in the late summer and early fall seasons. Scroll down to the bottom of the page to read more about each amenity. (And click here to see more photos.)
- Harrisburg Lake: Access the pristine 700-acre warm water Harrisburg Lake from our private beach. Guests can rent canoes, kayaks, and paddle boards. For those interested in fishing, there’s plenty of pickerel to catch – just make sure you buy a fishing permit on your way to The Lodge. Note no motor boats allowed.
- Nightly campfire: A vacation to the mountains isn’t complete without a campfire. Nearly every night – regardless of the season – we host a campfire in front of The Tavern. Roast some s’mores and hot dogs underneath the stars (and there are A LOT of stars up here.)
- Inground pool: Take a dip in our inground pool, located steps from all rooms in the lodge. The pool is only accessible to guests of The Lodge – no outside parties allowed.
- The Tavern: Our onsite tavern has all the charm of an old school watering hole – plus air conditioning and free WiFi! Come party like a cowboy. More about The Tavern
- Adirondack trails: About .25 miles from The Lodge’s front door, the paved road ends and miles upon miles of spectacular Adirondack trails begin – perfect for hiking, biking, and trail running. For the first 3 miles, the trails are groomed and lead to beautiful Wilcox Lake. From there, it’s pure wilderness.
- Community pantry: Our community pantry offers coffee, tea, and cereal 24/7 as well as a communal fridge for all guests to enjoy. We also provide a midday snack, ranging from fresh-baked pastries to fruit salads.
- Lounge/TV Room: The in-lodge lounge and TV room are an excellent place to kick back, play a board game, or watch a movie.
NEW this summer: Children’s playroom, playground, and updated tennis court.