Staying at The Lodge or in our chalets? We’d love for you to dine with us!
We believe good food doesn’t have to be complicated. So our mission is simple: to serve you delicious homemade, comfort food that highlights fresh and local ingredients. Galina, our cook, prepares everything from scratch, including her homemade meat dumplings featured in her spinach and dumpling soup.
If you would like to dine at The Lodge, our delicious hot breakfast buffet is $10 and our equally scrumptious dinner buffet – which includes an entreé, vegetables, homemade soup, salad, rolls and dessert – is $20 (per person, per day). Children 6-12 are half price; 5 and under, free. We require 24 hours notice if you would like to dine with us, in-season and holiday weekends. Off season, 48 hours notice please.
Breakfast: 9-10 a.m. Always includes scrambled eggs, bacon, pancakes, potatoes, fresh seasonal fruit, baked croissants, cold cereal, coffee, tea, orange juice
Dinner: 5-6 p.m. Our weekly menu:
- Saturday – Chicken Piccata – Soup – Mushroom barley
- Sunday – Loin of pork/Sauerkraut – Soup – Chicken rice
- Monday – Meatball Stroganoff – Soup – Homemade dumplings and spinach
- Tuesday – Stuffed Peppers – Soup – Kielbasa sauerkraut
- Wednesday – Herb Parmesan Breaded Chicken – Soup – Beef vegetable
- Thursday – Pasta /Sausage and Peppers – Soup – Italian wedding
- Friday – Stuffed Cabbage – Soup – Sausage pasta
In addition, we have a complimentary community pantry for our guests, which includes Keurig coffee , tea, and a variety of cold cereal available 24/7.
We are open to the public, by reservation only. If you would like to come for breakfast or dinner, please call 518-696-4944. Note all reservations must be made 24 hours in advance. Off season, 48 hours in advance.
Click an image below to view larger size.